This page is also available in:
For Russian Community in Orange County, CA:
Guide to Cultural Life and Attractions in Orange County.
Russian Services, Events and Classifieds.
Added in Classifieds:
- Looking for an Experienced Gardener – San Juan Capistrano
- Free Swim Lessons for Kids from AQUA RUSCA – Irvine
- Appliance Technicians and Office Assistant are needed for an appliance repair company
- Salon”Paris” and Olga Solonin offer thalassotherapy – Laguna Beach
- Mission Viejo Beauty: Introducing Split Ends Treatment. Special for 35.00$- Mission Viejo
- Job-Teachers Needed!
- Passive Annual Income for People Age 50+
- Moscow Deli is closed on July 4, 2014
- Urgent! Hospice services at home needed, possibly with live-in – Irvine
Added in Free in OC (For Children):
- Free Teeth Screenings for Kids – San Juan Capistrano
- Children 12 & Under get FREE OC Fair admission on Thursdays – Costa Mesa
Added in Classifieds:
- Esthetician Olga Solonin moved to Laguna Beach. She offers 20% summer discount!
- Individual/group swimming lessons in your pool
- Woman is looking for any job
- Man is looking for any job
Added in Russian Services (Restaurants, Deli & Catering):
- Russian Style Banquets at Gulliver’s- one of the most reputable restaurants in Orange County. Catering Services
- Caravan-Uzbek & Russian Catering Services in Orange County, CA
Added in Useful News:
- New rule on the Toll roads: no cash payment on road are accepted, just pay through the website within 48 hrs
- Costco black pepper recalled over salmonella concerns
Added in Free in OC:
- Free Sunday Concerts at the historical Nixon Library
Places To Go / Things To Do
Some of the most interesting sights, popular vacation spots, and productive leisure in Оrange County and around. Latest additions:
||Sender One Climbing: Indoor Rock Climbing For Adults And Kids
For adults. With 50-foot walls, and a bouldering area that’s 18 feet high, this 25,000-square-foot facility is perfect for the adventure-seeker or anyone up for a workout challenge. It’s fun environment with a knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful staff. Great for beginners as well as advanced climbers; classes and rentals available. $20 adult day pass.
For families with children. Funtopia, an interactive adventure center filled with climbing themed challenges for kids and adults. The Funtopia elements are on auto-belay rope systems that slowly lower guests to the ground. Each element has varying levels of difficulties to challenge both beginners and experienced climbers. Great for families, groups and birthday parties. Pricing: from $17 per climber.Reservations recommended but walk-ins are available based on capacity.